Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

Hi everybody! It's me, John John! My buddy Bandit the Raccoon has been back to visit our porch a few times since the original video posting. Yes. He is coming out in the daylight, but it's later in the day (around 6) and he's always come over to ask for sunflower seeds. The four of us (me, Moms, Dads and Archy) put our heads together and decided that Bandit isn't rabid - he's just hungry.

Moms and Dads got pretty close to Bandit and snapped a few pictures of him. Here he is, trying to get sunflower seeds out of the hut that my Uncle Blaine bought me for Christmas.

Moms said that she was "close enough" to Bandit. I told her that I could get closer. She said, "No you can't. You will scare him away." I said, "Nuh-uh. I can get closer than you. Moms. Double dare me to do it." So she double dared me and then I proved to her that I was right. See?

Unfortunately, when I put on my bossy pants to prove Moms wrong, Bandit saw me. We got into a staring match. Both of us were a little nervous. I mean, it was the first time that we'd ever locked eyes. Ultimately Bandit humped his way back down the pole and walked along on his merry way. He doesn't seem to run. We don't know why. I've added Bandit to my list of outside, on-the-other-side-of-the-glass friends. We're pals.
In other news, Moms' baby bump is getting bigger. When I snuggle Moms' belly, the tot kicks me a lot...so Moms says. I've never felt it. She said it's because I have good cheek chubb. Moms' baby bump is bigger than Dads' head. See?

Apparently, the tot is coming "soon." Moms said there are two weeks and five days until her "due date." I asked what that means and Dads explained it's like an expiration date. I guess her belly will go bad and spit out the baby. I don't understand, but all I know is that I'm supposed to be practicing being a big brother.

Aloha from J-Darn, the future big brother cat.

1 comment:

RONW said...

I bet that Bandito makes his rounds in the neighborhood.