Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swear Words

Due to circumstances outside of my control, namely Moms and Dads having a tot on the way, I have been told that I can't swear any more. Granted, my curse words never got higher than DAMN!, which spins nicely off my tongue when shouting my wrapper name jay-DAMN! However, Moms and Dads feel that damn is even too strong of a word for the impending tot. So, I have been asked to change my rapper name, and blog name, to J-Darn.

J-Darn. It sounds like I'm making socks in a rocking chair. J-Darn. Say it. It doesn't have the same ring to it. Moms and Dads said I could use the name that keeps coming up on my prednisone prescription at the vet, Jonathan Dang. (They don't have enough characters in their system to accommodate fancy cat names like mine.) Since J-Dang has a little big more spice to it, it's currently ranking higher than J-Darn in my renaming list.

I could also re-invent myself entirely. Maybe I could become JohnJohnFancyPants! or JJ! (I want to keep the ! included in all of my names. So, loyal readers, I ask you to send in new name suggestions. The only rule is that a) it can't be Archibald Cat, b) cannot have the word "dog" or "dawg" in it, and c) it can't have a curse word in it that isn't allowed on Nickelodeon. Send in your suggestions TODAY!

Your pal,
Jonathan Dangerous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the "Merry Xmas" and "Happy Hanukkah" argument around this season of the year. JD.

Anonymous said...

How about J-BigBro!

Auntie Pam